Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tales from the California Zephyr

It's about quarter of eight in the morning in Denver am I'm taking my
time to wash up and relieve myself proper while in the station.

I woke up around six in time to witness my first sunrise in Big Sky
country. Had a nice chat with an acoholic named Alamo all about the
women and the glory known as the Midwest. He's even more creepy than my
now friend, Roger, the ex-patriot. There all good people though. Had my
first glass of OJ in some time as Alamo told me he only needed enough to
make a few screwdrivers. Then the women next to me gave me her bottle
too. She wasn't a lush, just didn't want it. I think people are showing
extra kindess on account of my appearence. I do look rather shabby.

Well it's time to get a real glimpse of these Rocky Mountains!
Live the life you love, love the life you live
--Scott E. Blozie

No comments: