Thursday, July 19, 2007

If you ever get the chance...

Cross the country by train, I've been gone two anf half days and have
already seen so much.

Salt Lake City was cool, said goodbye to Mike and Issac then hit the
town for an hour so with roger. We passed skid row with all the homeless
and managed to find a wendy's, my first warm meal all day.

Got back on the train had a long talk with a woman from redding all
about youth, relationships, having children and the more glorious
moments in American history. From there Roger and I had a drink and shot
the shit. After all we didn't get a sleeping car instead we got
distracted by watching a blazing wildfire from our window.

I'm about to head to sleep and maybe talk to two pretty girls pending
they are still awake and I can muster up the courage.
--Scott E. Blozie

No comments: